IF YOU BLOW YOUR NOSE, IT MUST STOP NOW. IT IS SUCH DANGER.

We all do it from time to time. We feel itchy and scratchy, and the next thing we know, we’re putting our finger up our nose. But have you ever thought that it could actually be dangerous? Read on to find out why you should think twice before reading the next one.

Dangerous and multi-resistant bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus can enter the body. These bacteria live inside your sinuses and are “fed” every time you put your finger up your nose.

Another complication: Irritation of the nasal walls and chronic infection. Picking your nose can damage the delicate mucous membrane and cause bleeding.

Scabies can make you want to scratch more. This is how viruses, bacteria, and fungi under your nails can enter your bloodstream and cause disease.

Because there are 5 arteries that run through the lower part of the nose, nosebleeds are very strong! It takes several weeks for the sensitive nasal mucosa to heal properly.

Who would have thought that such a harmless habit could be so harmful to our health? So the next time you want to make a bougainvillea, you might as well have a tissue in hand and blow your nose.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *